10.24.2007

Drinking and Losing Are a Dangerous Mixture



I know, I know. You'd like to cast aspersions on this lady, for an outrageous display of slapping her digits erratically on a keyboard that clearly isn't plugged in and muttering something not-quite coherent about pierogies and Bill Cowher. The visor isn't helping matters either.

But I've been there, and it was as recently as about 11:30 p.m. Sunday night. Granted, I had a bit less "flair" on, and I probably weight less than she does. But I was no less of an angry drunk.

But doubting that Tomlin will lead us to the promise land is inexcusable. I hope that harsh hangover taught you an important lesson.

Tip o' the visor to First and 10 Inches

4 comments:

Joey Porter’s Pit Bulls said...

"Slapping her digits erratically on a keyboard that clearly isn't plugged in and muttering something not-quite coherent about pierogies and Bill Cowher."

What's wrong with that?

Hooks Orpik said...

Tough loss to take.

Is it bad my bosses just shake their heads when they see me disheveled-ly stumble into work an hour and a half late on a Monday morning and don't even have to ask what the problem is?

Jarrett Carter said...

At least when you did it, it was with a harmonica.

That malfunctioning keyboard could be a mighty weapon if she gets angry enough.

Jim said...

Daddy would you like some sausage?