10.30.2007

A Historic Wrong Finally Righted


I would like to think that it was my inclusion of him in the Steelers LOL-Time team that cinched it, but, no matter the cause, I'll take it.



Not sure how it took them this long to figure out he served little purpose beyond dropping punts and poorly covering slot receivers. With the extra spot on the roster, they're resigning Anthony Madison. They can sign Steely McBeam to the active roster for all I care. At least he doesn't drop balls, even if he [insert double entendre here].

7 comments:

peytonloveskenny said...

The "please go to New England" tag may not be that far off. They did sign Hank Poteat, after all.

Christmas Ape said...

And Chad Scott.

Belichick figured Vrabel turned out so well, he must dig through the Steelers dumpsters every week. And not just because he's looking for shirts to wear.

Cotter said...

I suggest Colclough gives Tommy Maddox a call. You don't gotta be able to field a punt to sell insurance.

Tobiathan said...

Belicheat signs former Steelers defenders so he can get them to give up the defensive calls and schemes. I'm sure of it, but can't PROVE it...

Can't you just hear Belicose Bill: "Look (Chad, Mike, Ricardo etc..), the Steelers screwed you. They didn't think you have talent but I do. So tell me about the defensive schemes..."

'Nuff said.

peytonloveskenny said...

What, exactly, makes you think any of those players actually knew the defensive schemes?

Eric Horowitz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
shakedownsports said...

That poor Tusculum athletic department. I'm sure by now they thought the million dollar donations would be rolling in. Alas, it will never be.