1.14.2009

Cope-a-setic


HOW DO?

I'll tell a! Yoi!

Them boys in Black n' Gold sure whoed who's boss, Sundy. Big Ben's noodle yooked fine and quick Willie sure can move it, youbetcha.

Yotsa people were talkin all abaught Phil Riversand dat little Sproles fella. Feh. The Stiller D bent but didn't break down after dat openin drive. My favorite kinda game: Yotsa runnin for us and none for dem.

It was colder den Art Modell's black heart dare at Heinz! Which brings me to dis week, Hmm-hah, like Mean Joe Greene usta say, "I'll have another cold one!" Dem Balteemore Birdies sure are squawkin a lot lately. But it's da playin, not da talkin dat wins games, feathered friends.

Okel-dokel, yet's yook at Cope's "Key Matchups":

1) Ground Attack: Willie vs. McClain (or dat McGahee fell if he's not aught puttin a bun in da oven)

2) Signal Callers: Big Ben vs. Joe Flacco; The Rook has been as cool as a cucumber lately, but will be be bamboozled Sundy?

3) O-Coordinators: Will Bruce Arians do yike he's been doin all year or more yike yast week? Can Cam Cameron keep Flacco safe from Harrison, Woodley & Co.?

4) Gut Check: My Ass vs. Da Primanti's steak sandwich I'm eatin for breakfast Sundy. Unyike some people, I know good cuisine when I eat it.


Da Cope-ra-scope was pretty dialed in yast week. This week's prediction: 20-9, Stillers.


4 comments:

gamechump said...

Cope seems more distant than usual.

/digging up his grave

Vern said...

I really thought that was Myron Cope when I read it.

tecmo said...

MYRON COPE SUCKS. APE DOESN'T EVEN LIVE IN PITTSBURGH AND HE CALLS HIMSELF A FAN. I DID HIS BABYSITTER.


Figured I'd get it outta the way before the Baltimore abortions found out about this post.

RandyG said...

Steeler Fight Song featuring the legendary color commentator Myron Cope.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7dn9fujJX0

Go Steelers