1.05.2010

PLEASE BE TRUE PLEASE BE TRUE



Get the champagne flutes ready.

There are reports that fat goateed five-wide formation loving dipshit Bruce Arians WILL BE FIRED. There's no conformation as of yet, but I haven't been this ready for someone to leave the Steelers since Sean Mahan, so I'm just gonna go ahead and start the celebratory drinking.

I know Arians has his stubborn defenders. I am not saying they have no valid points or are dumb. Only that I disagree with them intensely. Missing the playoffs will have been worth it just to rid ourselves of this cancerous lump.

/though hearing Charlie Weis rumors will be an annoying offshoot.

4 comments:

Spatula said...

Yeah, I won't be too sorry to see him go, either. Any ideas on who you'd like to see replace him?

gamechump said...

We are so close. We are so close. Going up the line. Larry Zierlein is gone. We are so close people! LET'S WORK THE PROBLEM!!!

Brawny Tom said...

Looks like BA is staying: http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/10006/1026257-66.stm

Christmas Ape said...

Yeah, I saw.

/puke